Clicky Web Analytics

Thursday, December 27, 2007

#21 (Week 9) podcasts

I already subscribe to a few librarian podcasts with iTunes so that part was easy:
Book Lust with Nancy Pearl
California Library Association Podcasts
iTunes:Meet the Author
Library Geeks
The Washington Post Book World Podcast

I did have a problem though when I tried to click the Yahoo: What is a podcast tutorial. It only takes you to the Yahoo audio search page.

I also read the Wikipedia entry on podcast which led me to the Podcasting Legal Guide.

Just this semester, two of our teachers assigned podcasts to students who used library computers to mix the audio. We have GarageBand on five Macs, but given my librarian sensibilities, I think the free and dual-platformed Audacity is a better choice for libraries.

No comments: