Clicky Web Analytics

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Maker Faire Flickr Portrait #5 (week 3)


Maker Faire Flickr Portrait, originally uploaded by andrewjthomas.

So this is my brother and I at Maker Faire. I'm the one holding the pink flamingo; yes I'm that much of a dork. I went because I wanted to pick up the Ybox, but I haven't put it together yet. If you haven't been, the Maker Faire is like a Lalapalooza for DIY'rs. Searching flickr for Maker Faire will give you an idea of the zany inventiveness of the place. So this is my response to #5 on the 23 Things, but I'm also using it as a way to brush up on my html. It's been about 12 years but I can still make a link at least.

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

The Maker Faire is a real treat. If you have more photos, why not do a mini slideshow with slide.com

Glad you are enjoying your 2.0 journey.

watermole said...

Thanks for the comment! Making a slide show is a great idea! I'm finding the more I can bring content to my blog rather than sending readers to other sites, the more continuous the whole experience feels for readers.